"Naomi is a joy to work with – both on screen and off. I’ve worked alongside her as a co-presenter but have also seen the contribution she has made to news programmes as a producer and reporter. Naomi is a journalist with integrity and creative flair. She’s thoroughly professional, a confident performer and (importantly!) a lovely person."
I am a British TV news reporter, presenter and producer.
My reports are regularly broadcast on BBC World TV and World Service Radio, France 24 and EuronewsNBC’s current affairs and travel programme “Focus” and I can often be seen presenting the news for France 24.
I've previously reported for Reuters TV in London and on EU news and current affairs for the European Parliament Television: EuroparlTV in Brussels.
I started out as a reporter and presenter for ITV’s The West Country Tonight where I was nominated for the prestigious Royal Television Society ‘Best New On-screen Talent.’
My expertise lies in anchoring live news programmes, both solo and with a co-presenter, as well as reporting on location covering business, politics and travel feature stories. I have a strong track record of pitching original story ideas, delivering exclusive investigative reports and scripting, filming and editing my own reports.
I am based in Paris and speak fluent French and Spanish. I also work in Brussels and London and am never happier than when my work takes me to foreign locations!
I am available as a conference and event moderator and host.
"A quick word of thanks – you have done a phenomenal job. Thank you for facilitating our live shot position, and for tremendous coverage throughout. You look fantastic on camera as well. Thank you for your superb work."
Other journalism highlights include:
- Correspondent during the Paris terror attacks for Channel News Asia, CCTV News and New Zealand’s RadioLIVE
- Part of BBC team in Paris producing international coverage for the 2017 French presidential elections
- Reporting on EU Summits for EuronewsNBC Brussels bureau
- Presenting reports for the European Parliament's Europarl TV for the ‘How It Works’ series and carrying out interviews with MEPs and policy makers
- BBC Radio newsreader and reporter
- Presenting for ITV2’s Entertainment News
- Fronting the in-flight TV news and entertainment for Air France and KLM
- Writing a series of articles for CNBC about inspirational start-ups and the UN’s sustainable development goals which contributed towards winning a World Media Award
- Working as a producer, researcher and fixer in Paris for U.S. Washington-based weekly news programme “The Full Measure”
- As an investigative journalist at Exaro News, a Fleet Street-based news website, my stories were picked up by The Guardian, Evening Standard and Yorkshire Post
- Researcher for GMTV’s Sunday morning political affairs and investigative news magazine show, ‘Sunday Programme’
"Naomi collaborated with us on a series for CNBC, identifying inspirational startups working to promote the UN's sustainable development goals. Naomi was meticulous in her research and eloquent in her writing and helped the campaign to win a World Media Award. She was a pleasure to work with and I am looking forward to our next project together."