I am a TV news presenter, journalist and travel reporter.
My reports are broadcast on BBC World TV and World Service Radio, France 24 and Euronews and I can be seen presenting the news for France 24.
I've previously reported for Reuters TV in London and on EU news and current affairs for the European Parliament Television: EuroparlTV in Brussels as well as being a newsreader for BBC radio.
I began my career as a reporter and presenter for ITV’s The West Country Tonight where I was nominated for the prestigious Royal Television Society ‘Best New On-screen Talent.’
My expertise lies in anchoring live news programmes, both solo and with a co-presenter, as well as reporting on location covering travel feature stories. business, and politics. I have a strong track record of pitching original story ideas, delivering exclusive investigative reports and scripting, filming and editing my own reports.
I am British, based in Paris and speak fluent French and Spanish. I also work in Brussels and London and am never happier than when my work takes me to foreign locations around the world.
I am also available as a conference and event moderator and host.
Naomi is a fantastically versatile journalist who has presented several of our travel programmes. She's a good storyteller, knows how to adapt her writing and on camera style for programmes rather than news, and is open to trying out different ways of working. She's very organised and able to deliver both in terms of production and editorial. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
Other journalism highlights include:
- Correspondent during the Paris terror attacks for Channel News Asia, CCTV News and New Zealand’s RadioLIVE
- Part of BBC team in Paris producing international coverage for the 2017 French presidential elections
- Reporting on EU Summits for Euronews Brussels bureau
- Presenting reports for the European Parliament's Europarl TV for the ‘How It Works’ series and carrying out interviews with MEPs and policy makers
- BBC Radio newsreader and reporter
- Travel Writer for City AM newspaper
- Presenting for ITV2’s Entertainment News
- Fronting the in-flight TV news and entertainment for Air France and KLM
- Writing a series of articles for CNBC about inspirational start-ups and the UN’s sustainable development goals which contributed towards winning a World Media Award
- Working as a producer, researcher and fixer in Paris for U.S. Washington-based weekly news programme “The Full Measure”
- As an investigative journalist at Exaro News, a Fleet Street-based news website, my stories were picked up by The Guardian, Evening Standard and Yorkshire Post
- Researcher for GMTV’s Sunday morning political affairs and investigative news magazine show, ‘Sunday Programme’
Naomi is a joy to work with – both on screen and off. I’ve worked alongside her as a co-presenter but have also seen the contribution she has made to news programmes as a producer and reporter. Naomi is a journalist with integrity and creative flair. She’s thoroughly professional, a confident performer and (importantly!) a lovely person.